Pages

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Upcoming Products from Lifeguard Press

I want to share my excitement over the news I have gotten from the Lifeguard Press Facebook page over the past week. For those of y'all who are unfamiliar, Lifeguard Press is the company with the license to manufactured Lilly Pulitzer gift and stationery items. Well they have recently announced that they have acquired a license to make Kate Spade products, which will be making their debut this fall. Kate Spade is probably my favorite designer other than Lilly, so I am thrilled to hear this. I can't wait to see what the collection includes!


I am also tickled that Tusk In Sun, another adorable Lilly elephant print, will be one of the prints that Lifeguard Press includes in their Lilly Pulitzer line this fall. This was a popular print from Lilly's Fall 2012 collection, but sadly I never got anything in it. I will most definitely be getting my hands on some gift/stationery items in this print when they are released.
Precious!


Are y'all as excited about the upcoming Lifeguard Press items as I am?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment