Pages

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Featured Outfit: One Polo, Two Ways

I recently received my Lilly Pulitzer Trophy Polo in the Bright Navy Cherry Picker print that I ordered for an EXCELLENT deal on 6pm. As I mentioned before, this was one of my favorite prints from Lilly's Spring 2012 collection. I missed out on it last year, so was thrilled to finally acquire an item for my closet! This past week I have worn it twice, and styled it two different ways.

Look 1: Preppy Professional
Top: Lilly Pulitzer; Cardigan: J.Crew; Skirt: Banana Republic Outlet; Shoes: Jack Rogers; Pearls and Earrings: Honora; Bangle: J.Crew Factory; Ring: Kate Spade

Tucking the polo into a neutral skirt with a work-appropriate length and adding a navy cardigan on top made for a perfect Spring work look that is both fun and polished.

Look 2: Casual Party
Top: Lilly Pulitzer; Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer; Jeans: Joe's Jeans; Shoes: Jack Rogers; Earrings: Lilly Pulitzer; Pearls: Pearl of Orient; Bangles: Kate Spade "Rise Above" and "Tickle The Ivories"; Ring: Kate Spade

Then this weekend I kept the shirt-tail out and paired it with white skinnies and a bold cardigan in a complementary color for a pulled-together look for a friend's casual party.

1 comment: