Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

Friday Favorites

TGIF! For the first time in a month I am actually doing a Friday Favorites post on a Friday! Here is this week's list:

Planner:
Lilly Pulitzer Large Agenda in Shorely Blue Leggy
This is the third straight year I've bought a large Lilly agenda, and I am never disappointed. There is a "month at a glance" page at the beginning of every month and then a pair of pages devoted to each week of the month, with ample space to write events and appointments for each day. At the front of the agenda there is also a "dates to celebrate" section, a notes section, and an addresses section. It also comes with a page of stickers you can use. I absolutely love the adorable flamingo print I picked out this year!

Picture Frame:
Mainstreet Collection UNC frame
I got this lovely frame in a gift shop at the beach. The company known for their polka dot pink and green initial merchandise has a collegiate collection as well, which is just as cute. I definitely have lots of UNC pictures to choose from to display in this frame. To find the Mainstreet Collection retailer nearest to you click here.

Snack Food:
Snyder's Honey Mustard Onion Sourdough Pretzel Pieces
My best friend got me hooked on these when we went to her family's beach house Memorial Day Weekend. Ever since I have made sure to keep a bag in the pantry!

Childhood Toy:
Littlest Pet Shop Jungle Bunch 
I vividly remember seeing a commercial for the Littlest Pet Shop Zoo while watching Saturday morning cartoons. I begged my parents for the Jungle Bunch set because it had a panda in it. They finally gave in and got it for me. I still have it and look forward to passing it down when I have kids some day.

White Top:
LOFT white ruffle top
I love the ruffles on this classic short sleeve white button-down from Ann Taylor LOFT. It takes the plain white top up a notch and goes with so many things.

Hope y'all have a fabulous weekend!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment