Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

I Love Tervis Tumblers!

A couple weeks ago I featured Tervis Tumbler in my Stay Hydrated post and was inspired to do a follow-up post dedicated exclusively to these amazing cups. I strongly believe that you can never have too many Tervis Tumblers! They keep hot drinks hot, cold drinks cold, they're "sweatproof," and they come with a lifetime guarantee. Plus you can get a travel lid and it becomes an "adult sippy cup" (as I like to call it). What's not to love? Here are my favorites from my collection:
UNC 
(I know I featured this in my earlier post but I had to show it again)





Black and white cat. This is a discontinued style.

And here are a few I would like to add to my collection:




Do you like Tervis Tumblers too? What are your favorites?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment