Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Beach Week Outfits

As y'all can see my beach trip has inspired lots of blog posts. Today I want to share a few more featured outfits I wore during the week.

My best friend came for a couple days and we went out to dinner the first night she was there.  I wore a lightweight sleeveless printed top from Old Navy, my white Joe's Jeans skinnies, Honora Pearls, and my Kate Spade Metropolitan Pearl stud earrings. You can't see in the picture, but my silver Jack Rogers completed the outfit nicely.

The next day we went to a surf shop on the island that also carries lots of preppy clothes, including Lilly, Vineyard Vines, and Trina Turk; as well as a decent selection of Citizens of Humanity and 7 For All Mankind jeans. Here I am sitting in a Lilly chair wishing I could take it with me! I wore my Lilly Pulitzer Petula dress from Resort 2009, along with a Lilly watch (similar style here) and cocktail ring. Lilly croakies are holding my vintage Ray-Bans around my neck. My Honora pearl necklace and Kate Spade earrings made a repeat appearance. 

The last day my bestie was there we both rocked printed shorts. I am wearing a sleeveless Polo Ralph Lauren top I've had for about seven years with my favorite Lilly shorts-the Creme Fraiche Callahans from Summer 2010. I'm also wearing the Honora pearls, Kate Spade earrings, Lilly watch and ring, and vintage Ray-Bans again.

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment