Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Fourth of July Fashion

Hope y'all have had a great weekend! I wanted to share how I celebrated the Fourth of July in style. During the afternoon on the beach I wore my red, white, and blue Old Navy bikini and used my navy blue Vineyard Vines koozie. Banana Republic sunnies and a J.Crew floppy sun hat complemented my patriotic beachwear nicely. Here is my Polyvore set:
Patriotic beach gear

After some beach time with beautiful weather I got ready for the evening Fourth of July cookout with my family and some family friends. Here is my outfit:
Top: Banana Republic outlet; Skirt: J.Crew outlet seersucker mini; Necklace: Honora Pearls; Earrings: Kate Spade Metropolitan Pearl Studs; Watch: Lilly Pulitzer; Shoes: Jack Rogers silver Navajos

close-up of watch

Blue toenails! OPI "No Room for the Blues."I think this color is discontinued-I bought it on clearance at Ulta about six months ago.

Red, white, and blue fruit salad was on the menu! Blueberries, watermelon, and sprite melon! I can't take credit for putting this together but it was definitely the most patriotic item on the buffet!

With a dear family friend roasting marshmallows for s'mores using the remaining coals in the grill. Here you can see what my outfit looks like on me!

What did you wear for the Fourth of July and how did you celebrate?

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment