Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

This or That Tag

Here is a fun little "This or That" tag that I have seen both Polos Pearls & Bows and The Blonde Prep do recently. I thought it looked like fun so I decided to do it as well! Enjoy-and feel free to do this and share your link in the comment section!

MAKEUP:
Blush or Bronzer: Blush (although I rarely wear either)
Lip Gloss or Lipstick: Lipstick
Eye Liner or Mascara: Both! But if I could only wear one I would go with mascara
Foundation or Concealer: Foundation
Neutral or Color Eye Shadows: Neutral
Pressed or Loose Eye Shadows: Pressed
Brushes or Sponges: Sponges

NAILS:
OPI or China Glaze: OPI
Long or Short: Medium
Acrylic or Natural: Natural
Brights or Darks: Brights
Flower or No Flower: No flower

BODY:
Perfume or Body Splash: Perfume
Lotion or Body Butter: Lotion
Body Wash or Soap: Body Wash
Lush or Other Bath Company: no idea

FASHION:
Jeans or Sweat Pants: Jeans
Long Sleeve or Short: Depends-I actually really like 3/4 sleeves bc they are so versatile
Dresses or Skirts: Dresses
Stripes or Plaid: Probably stripes overall, but I love some Madras!
Flip Flops or Sandals: Sandals
Scarves or Hats: Scarves (unless I'm at the pool or beach, then it's my floppy sun hat!)
Studs or Dangly Earrings: Studs
Necklaces or Bracelets: Necklaces
Heels or Flats: Flats-they are so much more comfortable and there are some cute styles
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Cowboy boots
Jacket or Hoodie: Jacket
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe: Forever 21
Abercrombie or Hollister: Neither! Sorry-just not a fan!
Saks 5th or Nordstrom: Both

HAIR:
Curly or Straight: Straight-my hair is naturally straight with the slightest wave. Curly is pretty but I rarely take the time to do it unless it's a special event
Bun or Ponytail: Ponytail
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips: Neither- I use contour clips since my hair is too thick for bobby pins to hold it well
Hair Spray or Gel: Spray, though I rarely use it
Long or Short: Long
Light or Dark: Dark
Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs: Neither for me, but in general I like side-swept better
Up or Down: Down

RANDOM:
Rain or Shine: Shine
Fall or Spring: Spring
Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
East Coast or West Coast: The South!

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment