Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wish List Wednesday

Happy Hump Day y'all! Here are a few things currently on my wish list:

Tory Burch Logo Cut-out Earrings
Yes please! I have wanted dangly earrings similar to this (metallic disk with cut-outs) for awhile. And the Tory Burch logo as the cut-out detail hits the spot!

Lilly Pulitzer Calculator
Absolutely adorable and will definitely make math a lot more fun!

Kate Spade Skinny Mini Bow Studs
These are precious and will go with everything. Kate Spade knows how to do earrings!

Lilly Pulitzer Esmeralda Dress in Starfruit Yellow Sucker for Plaid
I love how this Lilly dress from the Summer 2012 collection gives the illusion of a skirt and tube top, when in actuality it is a one-piece dress. I have a difficult time pulling off the "shirt tucked-in to skirt" look so this would be a great dress for me. And I am definitely a sucker for anything seersucker! And there's still more than a month of seersucker season left to enjoy!

Jack Rogers Pink Navajos
I have been wanting a pair of pink Jacks for awhile! And they would coordinate with so many things in my closet! Plus seeing people incorporate them into their Outfit of the Day (OOTD) pics on Instagram makes me want a pair even more!

What items are y'all currently pining for?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment