Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Another Recent Outfit of the Day

Here is a Diptic of an outfit I wore one day the week before last:
Top: Lilly Pulitzer cotton Elsa; Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer Murfee in Amani Children's Foundation print; White Jeans: Joe's Jeans; Earrings: Kate Spade; Shoes: Jack Rogers silver Navajos; Nails: OPI "If You Moust You Moust" (from vintage Minnie Mouse collection)

The day I wore this outfit it was cooler and very overcast. As much as I love my Lilly Pulitzer Murfee scarves I rarely wear the silk/cashmere ones in the summer because they are just a little too warm to wear when it's over 80 degrees outside. So I took advantage of the relatively cooler temperatures and wore one of my favorite Murfees that looks super cute with the pink Elsa top.

What are some your favorite outfits for slightly cooler summer days?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment