Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Favorites

Nail Polish:
OPI Hawaiian Orchid
I love this versatile shade of pink. It is more neutral and toned down than hot pink or pale pink and thus great to wear for an occasion where one of those more flamboyant shades may not be appropriate. It is definitely wearable year round as well and just pretty to look at.

Summer Snack:
Fresh peaches
Few things beat a ripe juicy local peach. Right now is peak season! 

Skort:
Lilly Pulitzer Jarvey Skort in Multi Minnie Zinnie (from Spring 2011)
Bright printed Lilly skorts are another summer wardrobe staple. This is basically a mini skirt with built in bloomers underneath. I love this particular print and the bow detail on the front.

Bathing Suit:
Mossimo by Target Striped Two-piece
After reading Katie at Let's Be Preppy rave about Target swimsuits here, I had to go check them out for myself, plus I had a Target gift card! I picked out this striped triangle halter top and tie-bottoms in a pretty coral pink color. It looked very flattering on and I'm super excited to wear it to the pool this weekend. None of my other current bathing suits are pink or striped so this adds some nice diversity to my collection. The bottoms are available online here and a similar style to the top is available online here.

Sunscreen:
Coppertone wet 'n clear continuous spray SPF 30
This is my favorite sunscreen to wear on my body. I like the easy application of the continuous spray varieties and I just love the way Coppertone sunscreen smells (I know I'm weird). Plus this particular formula sprays clear on wet skin! 

Quote:
A great reminder!
From Pinterest, original source via

Have a great weekend y'all!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment