Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

AMAZING Spring Shoes via Target

Last week was new shoes galore for me! I finally invested in some Tory Burch tan Revas, but I also found some amazing budget-friendly shoes at Target. I bought a pair of the Merona Margeurite neutral canvas espradille wedges. I first saw these on Let's Be Preppy, one of my favorite blogs, and when I walked past them in Target I couldn't resist trying them on. They are so fun and a great way to add some diversity to your spring shoe collection without spending a lot of money. I am obsessed with the polka dots on the wedge's interior, even though nobody can see it while you are wearing them. This style is also available in black, red, and turquoise, but neutral is definitely the most practical. They will go with everything and can be worn for both work and going out. If you want multiple colors they are currently Buy One Get One 50% off online.


I also found another great style: the Merona Magee patent peep-toe pump. I originally bought the black patent peep-toes in store, but they didn't have the nude patent ones in my size. When I went to order the nude ones online I saw that the Magee was Buy One, Get One 50% off, so I ordered another pair of the black ones at a discount online and will return the pair I bought in-store. Since I don't wear heels as much, I don't like to invest in them the way I would Tory flats, Jack Rogers, or cowgirl boots. These Target patent peep-toe heels are so nice and classy, and cost a fraction of what you would pay for a similar pair at a boutique or department store. I got notification today that my order shipped, so hopefully they will arrive later this week. The Magee is also available in turquoise, and online exclusives navy, red, and cheetah.


Have y'all checked out Target's Spring shoe selection yet? What are your favorites?
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment