Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

Friday Five

1. MARCH MADNESS
This is one of the best weekends of the year: four days of non-stop basketball to kick-off the NCAA Tournament. Upsets are fun to watch even if they destroy your bracket, as long as it's not your team that is getting upset! Even though my Tar Heels aren't a Final Four contender this year I'm still super excited and enjoying it so far! I wish Davidson could've pulled off the 14 seed over 3 seed upset yesterday, but was stoked to have picked the #14 Harvard upset over #3 New Mexico State correctly. (Image via)

2. Easter Candy
Easter candy is my favorite of all seasonal candy. The pink, light blue, and pastel wrappers are so pretty, and candy shaped like bunnies is adorable, and Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs are a classic favorite!

3. A Southern Lady Wall Plaque
My best friend gave me this precious wall plaque as an early birthday present. I especially love the "knows pearls match everything" part.

4. Mason Jar with Snack Mix
And my best friend's mom gave me some snack mix with Easter m&m's and peanuts in a Mason Jar with my name on top and a ribbon around it. I will definitely be copying this packaging idea in the future when I give away snacks and baked goods as gifts.

5. Vineyard Vines Classic Navy Mini Skirt
I scored a great deal on this Vineyard Vines classic navy chino mini-skirt on a recent visit to the outlet. I love the embroidered whale logo above the back right pocket as well as the pink and white whale print fabric on the inside of the waistband. This will be a great staple for my spring/summer wardrobe. There is a similar style available here on the Vineyard Vines website.

Have a great weekend!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment