Pages

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Featured Outfit: Happy Easter!

Hope y'all had a Happy Easter! I am thankful for the celebration of Christ's Resurrection and the hope it brings.

"Why do you look for the living among the dead? He is not here; he has risen!" -Luke 24:5b-6a

"The angel said to the women, 'Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said. Come and see the place where he lay." -Matthew 28:5-6

Here is what I wore for Easter:
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer Adeline dress; Cardigan: J.Crew; Shoes: Target canvas espradille wedges; Sunglasses: Kate Spade; Earrings: Kate Spade; Pearls: Pearl of Orient; Ring: Lilly Pulitzer; Purse: Lilly Pulitzer Pandamonium Small Tote (from Spring 2010)
A shot without the sunnies

I did not wear the hat to church, but it the Lilly Pulitzer gift with purchase hat that I got as part of my birthday present. I think it is just precious and really want to go to a Kentucky Derby party so I can wear it!

Hope y'all had a great Easter!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment