Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Seersucker Season

Tomorrow is Easter, which means it is finally okay to wear seersucker again-if you're a stickler on that rule like I am! There are still supposed to be a few more colder days Tues-Thurs of next week, but I'm hoping after that it will start to be consistently warm so I can wear my seersucker shorts and skirts a lot! Here are my favorite seersucker pieces this Spring!

From my closet (and currently available in stores and online):
JCrew Factory Seersucker Mini in Classic Navy
I got this last year and J.Crew Factory has brought it back this season!

This dress was part of the Lilly Spring 2012 line and they have brought it back for Spring 2013! This was my Easter dress last year and I will wear it again for Easter this year since it will be a little too chilly for the strapless dress I originally planned to wear. 

Looking forward to debuting these soon!

I love the super preppy combination of seersucker and embroidered lobsters as well as the color combo of mint and coral!

I can't wait to wear these! They are super versatile and can be worn to work, on vacation, and on fun outings with friends.

And here are some additional cute seersucker pieces available from preppy brands this spring:
I love the pockets and the scalloped hem on this seersucker mini. It's also available in Hotty Pink Lucky Seersucker.

This precious scalloped seersucker shorts are also available in Hotty Pink Lucky Seersucker.

This is the ultimate preppy professional piece and would also be great for church.

This style is also available in blue ivory.


This is a longer version of the January Skort by Lilly.

This is absolutely adorable!

Do y'all have any of these seersucker pieces? What are your favorites? 
-L
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love the post, Im completely in love with scallops and seersucker combo at the moment
    Rebecca
    http://englishprepster.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the season for leather jackets and dress, leather jackets, like those on cwmalls.com can not only give you stylish looking, but also privide good comfort.

    ReplyDelete