Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Featured Outfit: Early Birthday Dinner

This past weekend I took a break from watching March Madness to go out for dinner and frozen yogurt with some dear friends to celebrate my birthday a little bit early. Since spring is taking it's sweet time in getting here it wasn't anywhere near warm enough to wear a Lilly sundress. However, I still found a way to sport my Lilly. My Somerset Dress from the New Year's Cheer Sale made its debut and was perfect because it looked fine with brown tights and cowgirl boots. (Seriously I'm soooo sick of wearing tights with skirts/dresses though!) The colors in my North Carolina Lilly scarf complemented wonderfully with the Worth Blue color of my dress.
Dress: Lilly Pulitzer, Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer North Carolina Murfee Scarf; Tights: Target; Boots: Ariat Heritage Western R-toe; Earrings: Kate Spade; Ring: Lilly Pulitzer Cherry Blossom critter ring; Bracelet: Spirit Pearls
 Closer view of the scarf
Close-up of the ring and bracelet-had to add some UNC spirit to my outfit!
Love the tonal logo embroidered at the bottom of the dress!
One pic from the night-some of my sweet friends!

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment