Pages

Monday, March 18, 2013

Featured Outfit: St. Patrick's Day

Hope everyone had a fun St. Patrick's Day! I wore two different outfits with the same green Lilly cardigan during the course of the day: one for church in the morning and the other for the rest of the day.
First up is my outfit for church:
Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer; Camisole: LOFT; Skirt: Banana Republic Factory Store; Belt: Banana Republic Factory Store; Shoes: Bandolino; Necklace: JCrew Factory; Earrings: Kate Spade; Cocktail Ring: Kate Spade

And here's what I work for the remainder of the day while watching basketball and going to a party:
Cardigan: Lilly Pulitzer; Camsiole: LOFT; Scarf: Lilly Pulitzer; Jeans: Citizens of Humanity Avedon Skinny; Cowgirl Boots: Ariat Heritage Western R-toe; Earrings: Kate Spade; Cocktail Ring: Kate Spade; Bracelet: Spirit Pearl
Here's a close-up of my UNC Spirit Pearl bracelet. I had to add this to my green outfit to show some UNC spirit on Selection Sunday, and to cheer them on in the ACC Tournament Championship (just wish the outcome of that one could've been different!)

And here is a close-up of the festive goodies I brought to the party, along with my "Kiss Me I'm A Tar Heel" t-shirt that I used as dessert table decoration:
Recipe for covered pretzels is here (just substitute green m&m's)
Recipe for Lucky Charms treats: See last week's post
Green congo squares: I added green food coloring to a recipe from Ma Fox's Cookbook (an old cookbook my family has)
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment