Pages

Friday, March 15, 2013

Friday Five

1. March Madness Coke Zero
I was super excited earlier this week to see these special edition March Madness themed Coke Zero twelve-packs at Target! Looks like I'm not the only one excited for some March Madness! 

2. Panda cubs
This week I got a complimentary greeting card and a pocket tip card from World Wildlife Fund with pictures of some precious panda cubs. I don't think I will use the greeting card-it's so adorable I will just keep it and frame it for decoration. 

3. Encouraging Tweet
I recommend following God's Grace on Twitter. The tweets are always so uplifting and encouraging and I especially love this one that they tweeted this week.

4. JCrew Factory Crochet Eyelet Tee
Yesterday I got this amazing top at the J.Crew outlet. I love anything eyelet, so was naturally drawn to it. The coral color (called Neon Rose by J.Crew) is gorgeous and I love the keyhole tie closure in the back. If you live near a J.Crew Factory store they currently have all women's apparel 40% off! If not, you can still order it online directly through the Factory website, and can get 30% off using the code STYLESCORE. I can't wait to wear this top! It will look amazing with white jeans (after Easter of course) and will look good with a skirt or underneath a blazer for work.

5. Banana Republic Outlet Yellow Skirt

Yesterday I got this adorable yellow woven skirt at the Banana Republic Outlet, and it was on clearance so I got an amazing deal. I know I will get a lot of wear out of it for work, church, and other occasions. The bottom photo shows detail of the skirt's texture and the ribbon waistband.

Have a great weekend!
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment