Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Featured Outfit: Early Birthday Dinner 2

Last night I had another early birthday dinner with a few of my close friends from high school. So much has changed in the years since we've graduated (won't say exactly how long it's been :)) and our lives have taken different directions, but we have still managed to keep in touch and I'm so thankful that  they live nearby and were able to help me celebrate on a Wednesday evening! Since this week has been unseasonably cold, I have still had to wear tights with skirts and dresses (not cool!). Thus, a sleeveless/strapless Lilly sundress with bare legs and Jacks was out of question for this dinner. However, I opted to wear my Lilly Pandamonium shift from the Spring 2010 collection with a black cardigan, black tights, and classic black Tory Burch Revas. This outfit worked great because I was able to incorporate a fun printed Lilly dress while still staying warm! Plus my Lilly panda dress will always be special because it was the first Lilly dress I ever got.

Dress: Lilly Pulitzer; Cardigan: J.Crew; Tights: Target: Shoes: Tory Burch; Earrings and Cocktail Ring: Kate Spade; Pearls: Pearl of Orient

-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment