Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Five

1. Tory Burch Tan Reva Flats
I have been wanting a pair of tan Tory Burch Reva flats for months, and I finally treated myself to them as an early birthday present. I ordered them from toryburch.com and they arrived this week. Shipping was fast: I placed my order on Sunday night and they were on my doorstep late Wednesday afternoon. Also toryburch.com offers free shipping on all Reva flats, which is super nice! I know I will get a lot of wear out of these! In addition, they are more comfortable out of the box than my classic black TB Revas, probably because the tonal leather logo is softer than the medallion logo on my black ones. 

2. Nestle Crunch Hearts
Since it's still been chilly outside lately, I have been saving the Easter candy I've bought for when it starts to feel more like spring soon. In the meantime, I have been enjoying some leftover Valentine's candy, like these adorable Nestle Crunch hearts.

3. Streams In The Desert Quote
I read this super encouraging quote in my Streams In The Desert Devotional this week and had to share it. 

4. Homemade Pizza 
Last night a friend and I made our own pizza with the refrigerated Pillsbury pizza dough. I had forgotten how delicious that stuff was for making homemade pizza!

On Tuesday my favorite author released her newest book, The Chance! I definitely went to Target and bought my copy the day it came out. I haven't started it yet but look forward to doing so this weekend. It is a love story set in Savannah and the main guy is a basketball player, so I know it will be good. What a perfect read for March!

Have a great weekend y'all and GO TAR HEELS!!!
-L
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the Tory flats but I'm worried the elastic on the back will hurt my heel. They are so cute though! I am quite torn.

    xxKatherine
    prepinmysteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new Revas! I'm also glad that I'm not the only one who's still enjoying leftover Valentine's candy!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete