Pages

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wish List Wednesday

Here is what's currently on my wish list, and since my birthday is coming up hopefully some of it will find it's way to my closet real soon!

If you have been reading my blog lately then you know I am obsessed with this print and the adorable pink elephants! This skort would be such a great casual spring/summer staple!

I love using the Lilly insulated cooler as a pool/beach bag and would really like one in my new favorite print! 

As y'all know, I love Lilly scarves and feel that you can never have too many! I do not have one of the lighter weight Murfette scarves and would love to add one to my collection. This would be a perfect scarf for spring/summer, since it gets a little too warm by about May to wear the regular Murfee scarves in the South. Plus it's my current print obsession in a different color scheme, but with the same adorable elephants!

I love this top because it looks similar to the Elsa but is 100% cotton and thus machine-washable!

I would still love to have this pearl necklace from the Lilly Spring collection!

Finally, something non-Lilly! I don't have any Kate Spade Idiom bangles, but I was admiring my cousin's collection a couple weeks ago and want one now! I'm really liking this mint "Sweeten The Deal" one.

Since Jacks are the ultimate preppy staple in spring/summer footwear, you can't have too many of these either. This year, I would like to add these platinum Sardinia navajos to my collection. I love how the metallics go with everything, but the snake texture makes these something different from my classic gold and silver pairs.

What's on your wish list currently? Have a great Wednesday!
-L
xoxo

1 comment: