Pages

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Off To The Races...

Sadly, I somehow made it through four years of college without going to Carolina Cup. It's still on my bucket list to go someday with a group of post-grads. I would also really love to go to the Kentucky Derby someday too. I don't really have a vested interest in horse-racing, I just love the excuse to dress up in a favorite Lilly dress and a big floppy hat. Here are my top picks for Cup/Derby dresses this Spring. (I know some people break the "no seersucker before Easter" rule for Cup but I just wouldn't feel right doing it. So the seersucker dresses below would best be saved for Kentucky Derby :) )And if you're still looking for an Easter dress they would be great to wear on Easter Sunday too!







And pair whatever dress you choose with a hat like this one:

Then all you need are a pearl necklace and pearl earrings and you're ready to head off to the races! Are you going to Carolina Cup or Kentucky Derby this year? What are you wearing? 
-L
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment